Hello! My name is Zi Wang, and I am a PhD candidate from Dept. of Electrical Engineering & Computer Science at MIT. I am a member of the Learning & Intelligent Systems Group at CSAIL and the Machine Learning Group at MIT. I am working with Prof. Stefanie Jegelka, Prof. Leslie Pack Kaelbling, and Prof. Tomás Lozano-Pérez on exciting projects about active learning and Bayesian optimization with an ultimate goal of embedding the learning abilities in autonomous robots.
- [Sep 2018] Paper accepted at NIPS 2018 as spotlight.
- [Jul 2018] Will be a “2018 Rising Star in EECS”.
- [Jun 2018] Paper accepted at IROS 2018.
- [Dec 2017] Paper accepted at AISTATS 2018.
- [May 2017] Two papers accepted at ICML 2017.
- [Jan 2017] Paper accepted at ICRA 2017.
- [Feb 2016] Obtained Master of Science in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- [Dec 2015] Paper accepted as oral presentation at AISTATS 2016.
- [Aug 2015] TAing 6.883 Advanced Machine Learning — Learning with Discrete Structure this semester.
Email: ziw ‘at’ mit ‘dot’ edu