- • A visualization prototype for Scalable Correlated Topic Model.
- • A tool to browse 1000 topics from New York Times.
How to use it:
- • Search key word for topic.
- • Adjust correlation threshold for visible link.
- • Uses mouse wheel for zooming.
- • Move mouse cursor to show information about focused topic cluster.
- • Click topic cluster node to view topics inside.
- • Click Clear Button to clear transformed node and links.
- • Click background to return.
© 2013 Created by Zi Wang.
New York Times data generated by State Key Lab of Intelligent Technology and Systems. Powered by D3.js.